add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Appreciate the Opinions!

FinalFormFrieza

61 months ago

This is my first build on my own. I've already got some of the parts from a older pc and I splurged cuz I went to micro center for the first time as well. Here's my part list that a put together: Frieza's Death Ball

I currently have the cpu, motherboard, and power supply. I want to put this together for gaming, streaming and recording. My current mac toaster is starting to poop out on me. I also have a old pc that has a Nvidia Geforce 260. I didn't know if I could throw in it just to run League, until i bought a new GPU. So anyone with a little info on that would be spectacular! I'm try not to spend more than another 1000 (not including prefirials) and the lower the better but not to sacrifice quality. I'm trying to catch deals as the come and am aim to have it all put together by the end of January. I could really use some help in the fans department; not sure if I need more than what the case comes with. Please let me know all of your opinions, and thanks!

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't really agree with 290X unless you overclock, but in that case a 970 looks more attractive to you. Either downgrade to 290 or upgrade to 970. Of course you can go for 290X and sell your toaster.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube