add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
SpellingErrer

61 months ago

Here it is http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/4J6PhM I would like some tips from you guys! Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Get a K series CPU for OC and a 212 EVO for better cooling. Drop the 760 and get a 280X/290 if your money allow you to. And try to add a SSD for god's sakes.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

You need a k suffix cpu to be able to overclock otherwise the cpu cooler/z series mobo is a little redundant, and personally I like a better quality psu, Corsair tend to use mainly budget manufacturers to make theirs these days.

EVGA supernova is made by fsp iirc who are a better budget brand, it's an extra 15 bucks but you should save at least that off your electricity bill before the first year is out, or another step above the evga would be a xfx unit made by seasonic who are one of the premier psu makers

Oh! k series cpu is actually cheaper, go figure...

I'm not a pc gamer but maybe checkout how the 285 performs against the 760?

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/tyy9XL Got a better psu, cpu and a significantly better video card and a liquid cpu cooler and I saved you $50.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube