add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

first build, would be appreciated if checked for compatibility and improved

benimmer

61 months ago

I have a low end 500 dollar packard bell notebook and I want a better gaming experience. So I made a 1500 dollar build, it is my first build so the odds are sygnificant that i have made some compatibility mistakes and that I don't have the optimal pc for the money that i am putting into it. that's why I would greatly appreciate it if people who know more about it would check the compatibility and/or would try to improve it. I choose the cpu because it is an intel and it has 4 GHZ (that's pretty high as far as I know), so that means I kinda realy want to leave that cpu in the build if possible. For the video card i'm not realy sure if i choose the right one because I don't really know what to look for in a video card , so tips concerning the video card would be extra appreciated! for the power supply it's the same as with the video card. but most important is if someone would bother to dubble check if everything is compatible!

this is the link to the build: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/benimmer/saved/PKw8TW

And as a last question, do you think it can play the most demanding games of this moment on ultra 1080p with 60+ fps?

Already thanks alot! -Benimmer

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube