add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Gaming Rig Opinions Wanted

ichinish

61 months ago

Hey Guys

I have prepared this build, what do you think about this? Thanks for every reply!

I aimed at the newest technologies plus a very silent rig, so... To Addition one or two 144Hz monitors should be powered, is this all possible?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/TjHLqs

Greetings Ichinish

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 2 points

looks awesome. The page had a flag on the mobo and case compatability though.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you very much! Yeah this is because of the SSI CEB format of the mobo and the officaly ATX R5 case. But LinusTechTips pointed out in the case review, that it will work with some angled SATA connectors? The mobo is about 2cm wider than the standard ATX.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

I think it looks great then. I was interested in that case too before then I wanted someting smaller lol. I love the youtube channel, there are other good ones as well.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube