add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

urgent help please

coolcars23
  • 65 months ago

Hey guys, i ran into a problem with my motherboard. i originally ordered the msi 970 gaming but after reading some reviews buyers have stated that its not really a good mother board to run fx 8320 cpu( gets too hot). so i canceled my order but now can someone with experience/knowledge recommend me the best mobo for fx 8320 cpu. my price is max 110.

Comments

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

the msi is a very nice mobo but the better overclocker for FX is the 990fx

http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/motherboard/#c=17&sort=a8

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

sadly one of the best am3+ motherboards on the market today is $120; the gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3. You can't go wrong with the asus M5A990FX PRO R2.0 either for the same price. However, to stay within the budget I would get the asus M5A97 R2.0.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube