add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Everything look compatible?

Kevindluke

61 months ago

I have a few of the parts, I'm just about ready to pull the trigger but I wanna make sure everything looks good. Build designed for aesthetics, photo editing, light gaming, compactness and quiet.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6pdcVn

If you see any red flags please let me know! Thanks.

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

you can get similar or better cooling on air collars than single fan radiator watercoolers.Not sure if this one is loder than the hyper 212.

Why are you paying so much for a small hard drive?

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-case-fan-co9050002ww this is cheaper and makes less noise with great performance also 120mm if that's what you want.

why does that gpu not show a price?

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the hdd from a stripped down laptop. I didn't bother with the prices, the prices reflected are actually quite a bit more than I'm getting everything for. Total it will be about $900.

Will the hyper 212 fit in my case? Almost everyone I've seen using the 250D has been using some form of watercooling.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

in which case you know more about me so either should etch similar results.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Not a red flag, but you should be able to swap that HDD for a better version... For instance, this WD Black Series has the same dimensions, higher RPM, "Black" series warranty (5yrs vs 2yrs), higher cache, SATA 6GB/s (vs 3GB/s), and lower cost (~60$).

Based on other reviews, the H50 should fit... (I prefer air cooling though.)

Should be a nice setup once you are done. Powerful computer in a small case.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Same thing here. Have the hdd was trying to save a buck by not buying a new one.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh, ok. Thought you were buying one... Just a tip, you can click that down arrow near the "Where to buy location" to change the price/mark as purchased.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube