add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First Build Nvidia Surround need Opinion or Suggestion for good.

sampiquero

61 months ago

hey guys, can anyone please check this build for gaming and run in eyefinity setting. any suggestions or opinions are all welcome. Thanks in advance

Heres the part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/rQZKxr

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

You may want to think about adding another graphics card for sli if you plan on gaming surround with higher graphics settings.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

yup that was my plan adding 1 more gpu in the future when i have the money.. what do you think for this 3 monitor for nvidia surround?? are these good or no? because i have limited budget for monitor which is 100-150$ (CAD) each or 450$ (CAD) for 3 .. any suggestions or opinions pls. Thanks

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

It depends on really what you want. There are so many monitor choices out there it depends on what you really want to do. Lower ms response time is usually better usually gamers what to get higher than 60hz refresh rate and many like ips panels for their color matching.

Also don't forget that many games don't support surround gaming and don't scale well when you try to use it. many games will just end up stretching on the sides to fill the screens. Maybe look at some videos on you tube and decide from there.

If you think about it more you could get a really nice large curved screen for the money you're looking to spend and upgrade later when games make more use of surround. Just an idea though.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube