add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

first build and have no experience at all. please help :)

kekable

61 months ago

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/79jkRB

this is what i've already ordered.

please tell me what you think.

first of all what should i read before i start this build, i mean i know nothing about computers

also please tell me how many case fans i need and where to put it on the 750d and which u recommend.

and what equipment do i need to buy as well? screw drive kit or thermal past or anti static wrist strap

pc cleaning items you reccommend also please tell me how to look after the pc because once i built it i feel like im never gonna open it again

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Hard to tell you what we think since you don't state the reason for the build. From looking at your parts list it looks to be a workstation which then id say its a fine build apart from a giant overkill psu thats not needed. 750d will come with 3 140mm fans already and your h100i will take the top fan slots. The only other spots you can place fans is if you remove the hdd cages at the bottom and you can add 2 120mm fans there. You can take a look at my 750d build for reference if you need.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

in your build you have 4 120mm fans??? 2 at bottom and where the other 2 go?

140mm fans at the back of my case and 2 140 at the front and 2 120mm at the bottom?

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

I replaced the stock fans on my h100i with the noctuas as the fans are quite loud.. The 2 at bottom are sp120 quiet editions and the front/rear fans are 140mm led ap140's.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube