add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Thermaltake TR2 TR-700 700W. worry for nothing??

stigma311
  • 63 months ago

I just order Thermaltake TR2 TR-700 700W from newegg. about 5 hours ago . I normal go and read the reveiws before I buy stuff. but this time i didn't do read them.. i am bit worry about the reviews mostly bad ones. Should I be worry or not?

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/stigma311/saved/QtFH99

Comments

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

I thought this was a good PSU until it died killing MoBo in the process. That was like 3 years ago so I don't know if they improved quality meanwhile.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

what your saying is that the one i order may die on me and need to replace asap with other one. can someone give good link to power supply

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

If you don't mind waiting for them to restock Season M12II 620 Bronze $54.99 + free S&H.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

EVGA 750W G2. One of the best available right now. If your unit is the 700P that's a new unit made by CWT. Don't panic. It now comes with a 5 yr warranty which is good. It's unfortunate that it's not modular but you can't have everything I guess.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks. But bit out of my range of money. Looking for 50 to 90 dollars.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Right now the power supply still in mail . So can't return it until it comes to the door

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube