add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
stumplittle

61 months ago

Been researching hard for the past weak, and I came up with this. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v3t2ZL

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks good

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

The NZXT Phantom 630 is shipped with (3) fans.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

I know, but I like the color blue. (I'm going for a blue/white/black color scheme.)

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

What are you going to be using it for?

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Gaming/Streaming or Recording/multitasking(I multitask the hell out of my current pc, and it can't handle it, so I need an upgrade.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Will you be overclocking the 4790k?

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

yes, that is why I have the h100i

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

This build looks pretty good then, i doubt you would need to overclock that cpu, i used to have one myself, it's very fast and the extra .2 Ghz will not make a difference. So if you wanted to save money you could drop the liquid cooler, an air cooler would suffice for the oc'ing the chip can do anyway. (not much) The only thing i'd change is get a better psu, the builder series is bad, and overkill. I'd recommend the Rosewill CAPSTONE 550M, extremely reliable, and efficient.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

how many watts psu then?

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

For the price of that seasonic id say go with this: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-220g20750xr It's just as good as the seasonic (gold rated,fully modular, tier 1) but for the same price you can have an extra 100w if you like.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube