add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

My first computer build.

jammer2012

61 months ago

Hello to the PC Part Builder community and Happy New Year... Well this is my first PC that i have built and i was going for the best gaming PC i could put together at the cheapest price.To give every one some back round i use a HP 2000 notebook PC it has a AMD- E-350,1.60ghz cpu now with that said this old girl has been good to me and belive it or not i have played a lot of games on it.(sometimes i would like to smash it...LOL) Well i was just trying to get some input for any one that would like to give me some suggestions. As of now i already got most of the parts for christmas .What i got AMD FX-6300 , ASUS M5A78L-M LX Plus EVGA 500W ATX12V , Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer Rosewill FBM-01 MicroATX Mini Tower . OK i got 300 hundred dollars for the gpu, hard drive and some ram and this is what i was looking at buying . Team Elite 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 RAM Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Asus GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB... OK so what do think ?

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube