add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First Build Rough Draft, need opinions + help!

stiktourgunz

61 months ago

Hi, I am planning to build my first pc, and this is the build list.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/stiktourgunz/saved/jVtrxr

-I placed the graphics card under "custom" because the specific model of the 970 was not available as an option on this site, even though it is available for purchase on Newegg. -I am buying an extra mouse because I was told that the stock mouse included in the kb+m bundle was not very good. -I am particularly interested in making sure the power supply is compatible with my parts (and that I don't need any extra wires aside from the included ones)

-tl;dr: I would like opinions on the general quality of the build (with solutions in case of problems) and a final compatibility check in case I missed something in my naivety. Thank you so much in advance: this site (and community) is a wonderful source for amateurs like me. -Sam

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube