add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Future Watercooling upgrades

ArrKayCee

61 months ago

Soooooo I have a build that has a 3930k and a 780 and I am completely unsatisfied with the cooling and I am becoming dissatisfied with the case that it is in, I like the looks but it is loud even at a very low fan speed. I have added a parts list on my profile titled the same as this thread and I'm just looking for feedback, I'm planning on also adding another 780 and overclocking the CPU to probs around 4.7-4.8 and the GPU('s) will be overclocked (and probably overvolted) too. Tell me if you think I'm going to need more or less or if it seems like it's the perfect porridge.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube