add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
elreybob

61 months ago

Hello, i whant to know if this build is good: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/elreybob/saved/TGZG3C or is better to be updating my part list with the time. (i will have the money to build it on december 2015 and i dont whant to exceed this budget)

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

December 2015?

Wait for Intel's Broadwell and Skylake releases this year. For now, just look into what technology you want to have and keep current on what's happening with them: SSD types (M.2 drives, PCIe drives...), Graphics cards (AMD is probably going to come out with their 970/980 counter, nVidia counters with a "980ti"...), better monitors (Gsync, 4K, 144Hz, 1ms response...).

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

So is better be updating my build every month? and the broadwell and skylake will adjust to my budget?

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Since you're buying it at the end of this year, updating it every month may be a pain. I would say just keep up with what is being developed/produced and look into the actual build around October/November.

As for Broadwell and Skylake, it's hard to say at this point. The mainstream parts should fit in with your budget, though it's hard to tell when they're 6 months away.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you men, can you send me a web-page to keep update?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube