61 months ago
I come from a Hackintosh background, but I've decided to switch over to a PC-exclusive computer. I don't do any gaming, only editing, and I'm migrating towards 4K. Some of the stuff on this list I already own from my previous dual-boot computer (Carbide 300R, storage drives, optical drive, CPU cooler, power supply, and wireless card.)
I have a bunch of questions:
1) Are there any issues if I choose to get the regular GTX Titan 6GB and not the Black?
2) This may be a dumb question, but does the Titan require any separate cooling? Is it plug-n-play?
3) Do I need a better CPU cooler?
4) Do I actually need the wireless card? Or would I be better off getting a mobo with wireless?
5) Should I get extra fans inside my 300R?
6) Wattage is more than sufficient, right? The estimate says 500W, I currently have a 750W.
7) And, of course, are there any foreseeable issues with compatibility or spacing with this build?
Anything other suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance!