add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Feedback on a system....i play WOW, WOT, and WOWP only..

keystonedragon

61 months ago

looking to upgrade , any feed back on chosen system would be Greatly appreciated. I only play World of Warcraft, Dreanor Expac,....World of Tanks, and World of War Planes,. Not sure how OC works or my abilities to Safely OC the rig. http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/ already have monitor, case, psu, r7 250 card,

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Theres no list

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

hope i did it right

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

if its the fm2+ build you have on your save list, I don't understand the 16gb of ram for gaming and the $165 overkill psu for that system, for that budget you could do much much better. Just let us know your final budget so we can help you get the best out of your money.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

psu was an upgrade on an older Vista board, 790FX-GD70, rebuilt/upgrade from an old Emachines system, was a present from brother but i want to tweek it a lil bit

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

so what do you have now? and whats your budget

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

case, psu, monitor, r7 250 card, ......just waitin for carrier to deliv mobo, kaveri, ram, and new OS....original upgrade budget was 800 for mobo, apu, ram, and OS

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

for gaming you don't need more than 8 gigs of ram (that's a lot of money on ram). It would have been better to get the 860k which is basically the 7850K without igpu and get a R9 270x or R9 280. You would have much better build with greater performance.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

thank you, most of it (except new mobo, kaveri, ram, and new OS) were all gifts i received from my bro ((thanks Dan)), either as birthday or xmas in the past. I came to this site mainly for compatibility info and tweek up feedback. Again, Thank you

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube