add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best motherboard for this build?

Steva
  • 65 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Steva/saved/MxyQzy

The case has USB slots on the top. I am looking for a mobo that will fit with case & make for an easy build.

Comments

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Have you considered a Micro ATX? I find they're easier to build with

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Any suggestions? This is my first build. Thank you.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

That Enermax ECA3253-PW is a standard mid tower ATX. Barring defects or such, you can use any standard mobo with ATX or micro-ATX form factor. That includes your popular Asus Z97-A listed.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you. What do suggest in a Micro ATX? I was going to get 2 sticks of memory.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

? Micro-ATX form factor mobo is not mandatory with your selected case. Differences in dimensions at the following link, click HERE

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you. Is there a better option, than the Asus Z97-A, for the price? I'm trying to order today.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for your help. I bought the combo on Newegg with the memory stick. Excited to do this build!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube