add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Max/minimise/close buttons on left? (Ubuntu GNOME 14.10)

Lachlantula
  • 65 months ago

Just came from Elementary and decided to try out this distro on my new rig (photos soon), and it's immaculate :P But I have been using eOS for a few months now and I keep moving my mouse to the left of a window to close, only to realise it's on the right. Thanks!

Comments

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

ugh, I also hate all desktop themes that put the buttons on the wrong side (although to me it's the left side that's wrong, since I come from Windows). But you can edit that configuration to make it whatever you want using UnityTweaks (available in the software center).

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll try it, thanks!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube