add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help me to find the perfect mobo

_Insert_Name_Here_
  • 65 months ago

Hi, so originally i chose the AsRock Fatal1ty Killer z97x ATX as a mobo but now im wondering if there are other mobos that are better for around the same price as it.

also can somone plz explain to me the differences between SLI and Crossfire i know that SLI allows for multiple video cards but what about Crossfire

Comments

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

SLI is Nvidia's implementation of using multiple graphics cards, and CrossFire is AMD's version. They both do the same thing - allow you to use two of the same graphics card at the same time.

[comment deleted]
  • 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the suggestions and the clarification

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube