add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

***NEED HELP ON NZXT S340!***

Faizan

59 months ago

Hey guys, My case just came in today and there is one problem. The thumbscrews on the back are messed up, I think. The thing is, when I turned the thumbscrew on the top right, it wasn't too tight, so I could turn it. But, it just constantly kept turning and turning but wouldn't come out.

Also, every other thumbscrew on the back of the case is extremely tight. And by extremely tight, I mean extremely tight. Even my dad couldn't loosen them up.

I don't know what to do about this. One thumbscrew loosens, but just turns infinitely. The others don't even move.

PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

Are these side-panel screws?

Get at them with a screwdriver (CAREFULLY) if you can, otherwise, for the ones that just spin, try to pull them out at the same time you turn. best way to do this would be a pair of pliers. grip/twist/pull, or by putting a flat-head screwdriver behind the head and using it as leverage.

That loose one might also be already 'out' but is affixed to the side panel. I would start with the tight ones via screwdriver/pliers first. Sometimes they are just wrenched on good.

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes! Thank you so much! The screwdriver worked! It was built so a screwdriver could go into them but I didn't see that!

Thanks!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube