add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

VERY specific Bitfenix Prodigy Question :P

BeardCreep

78 months ago

Im building a positive pressure rig (or attempting to) so i need to know the CFM of the included fans.

Its 2x 120 mil´s that i believe are of the spectre family (im not sure)

In any case, i was thinking of mounting the following fans:

1 x 230 mil 156 CFM fan in front.

1 x 140 mil (120 mounts) 98 CFM fan exhaust out back

and the two default fans both on top, the front one pulling in air the back one pushing out.

Or i could just not buy the 140 mil and use the included 120 mils to exhaust... as long as theyre under 70 cfm.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube