add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

In need of new Motherboard and Processor (and maybe RAM's)

vicevuk
  • 65 months ago

Hello lads...

After looooong time I decide to put some money in my old crappy PC, show him some love in back for all good time that he give to me. As I am not so "geeky" about computers I would like to ask you which parts to buy that will fit well with my graphic card.

All right, lets start.

I have old *** MSI K9N Neo V3 Mainboard with AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+ and 3GB DDR2 memory (2x OCZ 1gb & 2x Kingmax 512gb). I bought NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (Point of View) two years ago and I am not planing to change it yet.

Don't go cocky now with price, I would rather spend money on fine women's than on gaming PC :p

I just need new Processor and Motherboard that will fit well with my Graphic card, to squeeze all of graphic juice from it.

OK, I think that is all information that you need for now. Hit me with your's thoughts.

Thanks to all, regards from Croatia. ;)

oh, and sorry if i put this topic in wrong place

Comments

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Any other suggestion?

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

C'mon guys, I don't want to make another forum account just to get some information's. Show me some love.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

bump...

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Since prices vary depending on location, for ideas: TheTechReport

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

If you design your build for gaming then at-least i5 processor should be prefer.

[comment deleted]
  • 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Budget? Lets say 100-150$ for Motherboard/Processor (per part) and please tell me more about RAM and how much should I have to get most of GTX 650

[comment deleted]
  • 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks man. I will look for this parts.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube