add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

want options before purchase

Median

58 months ago

I am currently looking at the 780t from corsair. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-case-cc9011063ww

What i was wanting everyones experience with. Is there a case like it with a basement to cover up the power supply area. Just to give you an idea of what I like, i will talk about this unit I am currently fixated on. I love the big size of it, I want a full sized case. I like that its got the nice handle for opening the side instead of screws. Its got big radiator supports for water cooling. I like that its black. I dont like a white case. I also like that it is elevated off of the ground and doesnt just sit below for bottom fan support if needed.

So thats kind of a template of what I like, so if I could pick your brain and get some other suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube