add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Azanulbzibir
  • 62 months ago

I've got a psu which I think may be causing my pc the crash leaving no trace what so ever, it's taken me nearly a year to find out that it might be the psu, and it's a long shot. That's why I'm trying to find a way to get a 650 watt psu without actually buying one. None of my friends have an extra, and I'd just return it but when I originally bought it, they took a month to ship it. So who knows how long it would take for them to return it and I can't go that long without my pc, I need it for school. Anyone got any good ideas? There should be like a pc part rental service for things like this.

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

mmmm there isn't anything in the means of a "pc part rental service" that i know of.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I didn't figure there was haha, but that's basically what I need. I don't truly expect to find anything I can do other than buying one, I was just hoping maybe someone had some sort of idea.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

or you could go look on ebay, there are lots of people selling good psus for cheap. my friend ordered a 1000w evga one for $40.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Look in the "for trade or sale" section. See if anyone there is selling.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

You hit it on the head, just "rent" or borrow one from a buddy's rig, so you can troubleshoot real quick.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 62 months ago
  • 2 points

Go to best buy and grab a evga or thermaltake for cheap. Try it, then return if needed or keep if it solves the issue. Just don't trash or lose the packaging.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube