add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Win 8.1 on laptop but no disc

Prichh
  • 64 months ago

My laptop came with a copy of windows 8.1 installed on it but i received no disc. However I have the product key on a sticker on the laptop and would like to transfer this copy to a new build in the near future. So my question is are there any legitimate places to download the win 8.1 iso or installation files out there? And a recommended guide for turning these files into a bootable usb?

Comments

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Here is a video showing you how to do it, complete with ISOs from windows themselves!

I noticed when doing this the other day that you can actually go to the first site and create a usb boot device from there, you just select that instead of selecting to download the ISO I believe.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

awesome thanks

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Here check this To install win 8.1 from USB

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube