add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

the right case?

MLGNatee

58 months ago

Looking for case with side window and very nice cable management. no more then 100 USD here is my build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W3yTqs

Comments

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

it was between the enthoo pro master and the s340. is it worth the exta bucks>?

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

You bet.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

You and I are in similar situations. The NZXT S340 definitely looks like a solid choice with great air flow.

I'll probably end up going with the Fractal Design Define R4 for the noise reduction. Colors range from black, white, grey, and "blackout" which is just black with a tinted window. The prices flirt around the $100USD mark, just have to keep an eye out for the deals.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

the noise reduction make a difference with a h100i cpu cooler?

• 58 months ago
  • 2 points

I can't tell you firsthand, but most reviews I've read say that it helps, especially if you replace the stock fans.

[comment deleted]
  • 58 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah they also have the new colors coming soon. looks real nice

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube