add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best flat cable PSU? budget 100$ or below if possible

hench
  • 62 months ago

Hey guys, i have been making a lot of builds with striking colors and beautiful themes. But when it comes to the cables, that ugly 8-pin and 24-pin cable ruins everything. Being that they are sleeved yes, but the ends are just left off. blue yellow green and everything mixes up the build and it looks bad now.

Some of the corsair AX or RM series have these flat cables including the 24 pin, but they are WAYYY off my budget. I just want to know if theres any psu's more than 550W that have these awesome cables. (with the exception of Tt SMART 550W, thats my chosen psu for now, it has flat cables)

it could be modular or not

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 2 points

Seasonic 620 Mk II

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-m12ii620bronze

Just put this in a buddies build and another in my girlfriends, everything but the PSU cable and 8 pin power is flat. Also they're blacked out sleeved. Very solid PSU, can't recommend them enough.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

The themaltake smart series is tier 4, avoid it at costs.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

ok man. but do you have any more recommendations?

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

You could get a evga g2 750 watt psu and some sleeved cables, it would cost around $110 though.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah thats my point.

Its alright to go 100$ or more but i have to provide the shipping cost. Im from Asia and its a hassle when a company doesnt provide free shipping...

Also ive tried to find sleeved cables here but no luck :3 lol.

[comment deleted]
  • 62 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah now i have that in my plan. I looked it up then i saw these good looking cables from a guys build. I asked him how was the sleeving process, he added, its pre-sleeved. wow hahahh

[comment deleted]
  • 62 months ago
  • 1 point

ok man hahaha. Goodluck on your PSU, hope itll be awesome for you!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube