add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

will a 240x from swiftech fit into h440 case

jase78

59 months ago

have been looking into cooling options and would like to start out with a aio option. ive read alot of good things about h100i but also found this 240x from swiftech and like the fact that it has the potential to add on a gpu cooler in the future. would like some opinions on this particular cooler and also would like to know how i could find out if it would fit into a h440 case with a z97 ar board. i realize the 150 price tag is more that the 100i but you also get the option to upgrade it to gpu in the future so that makes it worth more to me.

Comments

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

yes if you scroll down to the bottom of this thread - http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapcsales/comments/2wha4b/cooler_swiftech_h240x_back_in_stock/ - they have many pictures of it

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

cool man thankyou. excited about getting this thing ordered . Its a damn shame the h440 case is so restricted in terms of air flow. looks like cutting out the top is the only real way to deal with this problem

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, it will fit on your case.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube