add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair Air 240 compatability with MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr

ManlyBeardface

58 months ago

The database here says there are compatible. I have the video card already and my mini-ITX system is just not working out so I aam going to trade in the MOBO and move to mATX.

This appears to be the best case available and is compatible with my h100i, my big worry is about the video card vertical clearance.

Can anyone confirm if these fit? Has anyone done it themselves? All I can really find online is folks who have not tried saying that the MSI and ASUS cards "probably" won't fit.

Comments

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

I think I read it somewhere the case has a 120mm clearance....

If you look at their side, it's show the CPU cooler clearance is 120mm. So I reckon the GPU would be the same http://www.corsair.com/de-de/carbide-series-air-240-high-airflow-micro-atx-and-mini-itx-pc-case

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube