add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best case $100 dollars and less...

JoeyThePCNoob

78 months ago

I am looking for a case that has front panel usb 3.0 and a side window. i would like it to be less than $100. btw i dont like the look of the phantom cases so dont reccomend those. thanks.

Comments

• 78 months ago
  • 3 points

The Corsair C70 is really nice.

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

i know thats the one i was looking at. i really like the snow edition. do you think i would be able to mount a h100 or h100i in there.

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, it's pretty nice. And yeah, it has clearance for that.

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

great i might upgrade to that case in the next few months just because i want a case that will last me a long time. thanks for the feedback.

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah no problem! The only thing I've read about the C70 that some people don't like is that it has fan mounts on the window, but that's better for airflow, and you can rotate the window so that the mounts are in front of the HDD bays, so you can see into your computer better.

• 78 months ago
  • 2 points

Corsair 500r

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

NZXT Tempest 410 Elite or Cooler master storm enforcer

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

Fractal R4 or NZXT Phantom 410.

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

BitFenix Prodigy Blue is sexy.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 77 months ago
  • 1 point

Fractal r4 for sure

Case review comparison

The one in the review isn't the one with the side window, however you can find it online for I believe around $95

Fractal R4 It also comes in white and titanium grey

Hope this helps!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube