add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Storm Stryker or not?

martym

57 months ago

Hi guys i was looking at the cases available, i was thinking of an enthoo luxe or a 760t case but i was on amazon and saw the storm stryker at a really low orice of £89.99 This was £40 less than any other retailer so with a low stock i bought it in advance of my first gaming build.

did i do the right thing is the case any good lol.

i am asking for advice as i could still cancel the order with amazon. I know its a few years old in terms of release date should that worry me

thanks in advance martym

Comments

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

The case is good, you will be happy with it.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

For cases, you shouldn't really have to worry too much with release dates. At most, you'll miss out on USB 3.0 ports on the front panel or something like a dedicated SSD (2.5") drive bay. The motherboards, disk drives and the like haven't changed in size (though 2.5" is slightly more popular).

The case is pretty good, seems like the main issues are from the front panel I/O or fan controller going kaput after a few months. And apparently someone just can't handle that it's white...

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Its decent case. Go ahead.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Great deal.

Full tower with side window panel.

Good airflow.

Lots of room for upgrade... 17 bays for drive.

Good move ... You will be happy :)

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube