add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Stylish Case for new Gaming Build Help

kingjavo

58 months ago

Hey guys,

I'm trying to find my next gaming PC case and wanted to get some advice. I'm looking to build my PC with 2 GTX 970 GPUs and maybe some cooling and wanted enough room and airflow to keep my system cold.

But my main gripe is picking a nice looking, quality case. I like the BitFenix cases for their looks and no tools build, but the ratings seem rather low when compared to Corsair and other cases.

I want a cool looking case for under $150... let me know what you think.

Comments

• 58 months ago
  • 4 points

For cases under $150 i would look at the Corsair 450d, the Enthoo Pro, or the Define R5. All 3 are great cases with good reviews and i personally love the look of all 3. Im just about ready to purchase a case, it will be the 450d for me.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the Enthoo pro and I can vouch that it's an amazing case. It is big though, but it's a dream to work in and is has plenty of airflow. With this case it comes with a bunch if extra parts and a nice organizer to store them all in. Here's Linus saying what he thinks of the case.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 58 months ago
  • 1 point

Cool looking and cheap...

• 58 months ago
  • 0 points

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/raidmax-case-atx001wbti

This one is huge. Will hold anything and has room in top for water cooler radiator. I own this case. You can crawl into it. ;) Lots if expansion room. Just read the specs and then go to Raidmax for a description.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

Dope for sure! Looks like a tank.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

I set up my sons bedroom in it.

• 58 months ago
  • 0 points

Im getting a Cougar MX300, really stylish looking case, room for a big GPU and so far reviews ive seen were pretty good. The only thing i dont like right off the bat is that the window isnt directly infront of the mobo but rather were the storage is and the mobo is covered by two fans (optional) Overall it holds 7 120mm fans and is built for water cooling. Its only $50 too

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube