add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help need a good wifi adapter

Coronoso1

56 months ago

Here is my build http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/7zsFyc

I already have everything and now I just need a good wifi adapter I have no clue about them so would the one from the list be good or are there better ones out there? I would prefer one which would be an internal card as the usb external ones can get damaged or lost but I'd buy whichever one was reliable an faster so any tips?

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

i am going to buy the 49€ Asus PCE-AC56. it is a 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter and im prettty shure thats all you can ask for. there is a more expensive 74€ Asus PCE-AC68, it has faster speeds (but who has a router that can support 1000+ mbs anyway). if these are too expensive for you there is the Rosewill N900PCE which is not in the uk.. crap. or the Rosewill N600PCE which is not in the uk either. here is a 19€ TP-Link TL-WDN3800 that is in the uk. keep in mind the roswell/tp link ones are cheap, witch means theat they are not as strong and have a higher chance of not working. but judging from the reviews they are still amazing cards, just depends on you budget.

EDIT: i am in the US and forgot to change the prices to euros, i just did. but then again i gave you US links, sorry. i just changed all the links/ prices to the ones in PC part picker europe even tho some are not avalible so i found a tp link that is in the uk.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube