add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

GCSE electronic products survey- could people please fill it out for me

vamster2000

59 months ago

Please tell me immediately if I'm not allowed to ask people if they can complete this survey because apparently I am not allowed to ask people this on toms hardware. If you live in the UK, you know that GCSEs are important exams and I have chosen to do electronic products. Part of the coursework for this requires me to conduct market research and I would really appreciate it if people would take the time to fill out the survey honestly. I intend to build a device which can control the speed at which the case fans spin based on the ambient temperature within the case. Thank you so much if you choose to complete the survey and please answer honestly. I would be more than happy to hear suggestions about the product or even the survey itself.

BTW you can only answer once

survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12bf6Yv7CIrxZgpSw8BQ4dJItTkuRfdS_xxy9_q4U_u8/viewform?usp=send_form

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube