add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT H440

RedPanda99

57 months ago

Is there enough room in the case to do a push/pull with the Corsair H100i at the top? (4x120SP Fans)

Comments

• 57 months ago
  • 2 points

I have the H440, it definitely won't fit, you'll be able to put it in the front, but you'll have to take out most of the drive bays.

Also as much as I like the look of the case, I'd really advise against going with one, there's very little room for cable management behind the motherboard and it's incredibly difficult to work in due to its closed off/hiding design.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the advice but I've already bought it. I like the black / red theme.

How have you configured your fans?

• 57 months ago
  • 2 points

Fair enough, it's fine when you've put everything in, just getting them there can be a bit of a pain.

I have a 280mm radiator in the front in push/pull, two 140mm fans at the top pulling air out and a single 140 at the back doing the same.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

I've got 3 AF 120's for intake at the front, a 140AF rear exhaust and 2 SP 120's to push through h100 at the top.

Will that be ok?

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd put SPs at the front to push through the drive cages/hard drives but AFs will be fine! Just check that your motherboard has enough fan headers to support them all or get a splitter or two if it doesn't

• 57 months ago
  • 2 points

had this experience last year. memory modules witll be the problem. the mount is offest enough so most motherboard heatsinks won't be an issue. the ram will.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 57 months ago
  • 1 point

I know it's compatible just not sure if there is enough space to configure the fans and radiator at the top without being in the way of the mobo.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

i would doubt it, especially if your memory heatsinks are tall. there isn't really that big of a performance difference between push-pull and push though. my temps only went from 60c under load to ~57c.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube