add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Logisys CS369BK ATX Mid Tower Case w/480W Power Supply

Aldrighetti

57 months ago

Im looking to build an APU system under $500 (Including windows) and I saw this case came with a power supply and overall had good ratings but i know to be fearful of "Included" power supplies. I have looked around the internet to find reviews on the power supply alone and came up with nothing.

So my question is does anyone know anything on it? Is it reliable enough for possible overclocking?

For reference i posted the link for the build im planning below

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Q7NwZL

Comments

• 57 months ago
  • 3 points

Its terrible, tier 5, the worst of the worst, I wouldn't use it in a $100 build and overclocking with it is a disaster waiting to happen.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay thanks I thought as much is there a case and psu combo that isn't complete crap?

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Off the top of my head, thermaltake has a cheap case for around $20 and I would get evga 80+ psu or a corsair builder series, which ever one is cheaper, I would give you a link but I am on mobile.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay sounds good thanks for your help. For future reference how did you know the quality of that psu from logisys?

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

There are some psu tier lists out there, I would, once again, give you a link but im on mobile.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube