add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I need a case

tidyshark

57 months ago

I want a case that has one of the things in bottom that covers your psu and ssds can fit on top of it, like this one but I need it to be compatible with an optical drive or i need a usb dvd/CD/blu ray reader, this site doesn't seem to have them. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/nzxt-case-cah440wm1

Comments

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

you can get the H440 and use an external dvd/blu ray drive with your computer. you could also look into the Phanteks Enthoo Pro/Luxe. you'll have to use double sided tape or adhesive pads for the SSD on top of the psu cover. though they come with SSD holder on the back.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

I was considering an h440 but idk where I'd get a usb optical drive, they don't seem to have them on this site but I haven't looked them up anywhere else yet lol

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

virtually every site/store that sells any computer parts has external hard drives and optical drives. also you could buy an encloseure and optical drive separately.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

I know its totally a different style of case but have you considered the Air 540, it has 2 separate chambers, one for the PSU, cables and optical drives and another one for the other components. Here is a build with it..

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/C8f7YJ

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

another option that is like the air 540 is the node 804 (if he is willing to go matx)

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Phanteks Enthoo Pro. Hands down the best case for the money. It doesn't have the SSDS mounts, but you can use those little Velcro adhesive strips for that if you want to mount them on the PSU cover.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I also agree with this

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe definitely !!!!!!!

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

It's decent cases. Go ahead.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube