add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Watercooler Help w/ NZXT H440

chessel

58 months ago

Hey everyone! I'm so close to finishing my build, but I've found some extra cash, so I've decided to go watercooling. I've decided I don't want a dual 140 RAD on top. I'm trying to decide... A Corsair H105 (Exhaust) with Corsair Air Series SP120's (That's it on top; I know, only two fans.) Or, a Corsair H80i with a SP120 and two more AF120's on top (All of them exhausting.) I really need your help, as my NCIX PP is nearly done. If I said something stupid or I poorly described anything, just leave a comment. :)

Thanks so much! <3

Comments

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

H105 would bring much better temps over the h80i as the h105 is a dual rad AIO. Go with the h105 for better cooling performance, if not then there should be no problem with the h80i.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

I was leaning towards the H105 :) Do you think I need another fan on the top? I was only planning to use two fans on the rad on top. Also, what do you think about the h100i? It's cheaper, thinner, and comes with Corsair Link, which I heard is very nice to have.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

There's not that much difference in temperatures regarding: push, pull, or push-pull fan configurations. I think the h100i is still a good, quality AIO cooler. If you want something aesthetically pleasing, check out the Kraken x61, goes well with your NZXT case as it is a NZXT AIO.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

I love the looks of the Kraken, but not it's fans. It was my first option, but I quickly opted out as there were no Corsair Air Series SP140 (I'm addicted to the ring.)

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

I also am only doing a white/black rig, so the led will probably only be on white anyway.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

The NZXT fans are black and white, too. Also, Corsair AIOs are really pretty awful compared to the other ones on the market, and there's really no reason to buy Corsair fans, either. They don't move much air and have poor static pressure (even the SP ones). My advice is to go NZXT (even the NZXT X41 beats the H100i, and it's a single fan 140mm rad) and use the stock fans, or go for a Cooler Master Nepton 240M (probably the better option), and grab some Phanteks white and black static pressure fans.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmm... I'm just wondering, how about the new Corsair AIO coolers? The H100i GTX seems pretty good.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube