add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Can decide on a 540, white or silver?

RGoody

57 months ago

I have a Corsair c70 right now, but it's too big for my liking, so I'm looking to buy an air 540, which is better for the location of my PC. Most of my color scheme is white, but I really like the look of the silver, and it's $10 less than the white. I have an orange mobo, orange fans, and strix GPU (more black than anything). What do you guys think?

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/xCD8TW

Comments

• 57 months ago
  • 2 points

I have a Corsair c70 right now, but it's too big for my liking, so I'm looking to buy an air 540

The Air 540 is much bigger than the C70. Perhaps it's not the right case for you?

In regards to the colour; just pick your favourite. Which, I assume, is the silver version. Neither the silver, nor white version, will necessarily match any of your current components anyway!

• 57 months ago
  • 2 points

They are the same size when you go by cubic inches/feet, but the footprint of the 540 is much better suited for where my PC is, on top of a large desk. The 540 is about 4 inches wider, but it is neither as long or as tall. I went ahead and ordered silver, because my desk is white and I want my PC to stand out.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube