add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

COULD THIS BE THE BEST ITX CHASSIS!?

Retroman

56 months ago

PHANTEKS ENTHOO EVOLV ITX: If you haven't seen this case yet check out Dmitri's review on Hardware Canucks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t-ibmQ5kfE

Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis looks like a real winner but so far its not available at any of the major retailers like NCIX, Newegg, Amazon etc. Does anyone know when this case will be made available ?

I've been using the Bitfenix Prodigy mITX Chassis for a long time now and I've been wanting to change my case for awhile now, patiently waiting for something new and exciting and for $69.99 I don't think you can find anything better than this for the price.

I can't wait to post my build on this guy!

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 2 points

eventhough I have to say it looks good

230 mm x 375 mm x 395 mm = 34.06 liters

34 liters is very large for an itx case IMO considering the Silverstone SG09 is a micro-atx case with only 22 liters.

[comment deleted]
  • 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I agree!! Its too big for an itx case...

• 56 months ago
  • 2 points

it's still smaller than the bitfenix prodigy, so people who are happy with that case which is ultra popular for many years now, this will come in smaller than that and is far more feature rich. not everyone who builds ITX wants it to be as small as possible, this Phanteks ITX case is for enthusiasts that want ITX but still want full watercooling features forboth the CPU and GPU. With that being said I totally agree with you if you want smallest form factor like for an HTPC style build this is not for you.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I disagree... You can find a 34 liter micro atx case that would make more sense as you would be using a micro atx motherboard. When I think of ITX, I don't think of an HTPC, just as Mrlucky pointed out... the NCASE is just 12.6 liters less than half the size and will let you fit a full watercooling loop ( sad thing is how expensive it is).

The bitfenix prodigy is so big (36 liters), that they use the same case for a micro atx just by changing the orientation of the motherboard. If I decided to build in it I would honestly go with the micro atx version as you get more options from a micro atx board.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

the mATX prodigy has a stupid internal layout. it was an afterthought because the poipular chassis was so big and people were like "this should be mATX at this size" of course those people were right.

[comment deleted]
  • 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Its is good cases. Go ahead.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube