add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Bitfenix Ronin vs NZXT S340

Ryoutarou97

56 months ago

I have narrowed my case selection down to these two, and can't seem to decide between them. Does anyone know if either of them is better for cooling cable management? What are your experiences with them? Also, The comrade doesn't seem to have a window in the pictures on Amazon. Is this a mistake, or is the wrong case listed on PCPP? If someone likes another case that has a window in the $75 or less price range I'm happy to consider using it in my build.

I love the look of both, especially of the bitfenix logo, but the S340 seems to have Hard drive bays in the bottom allowing for a better fan configuration. Does anyone own either of these cases? How are they?

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't own either but I have worked on both. Personally, I prefer the S340 because of its similarities to the H440 (which, if you can, buy that). Its a great case with some really nice cable management options. Its cheap, also.

The Ronin isn't bad at all, but for the price i think its not worth it. They both offer benefits regarding cable management, but because the S340 is cheaper, i would choose that

Don't be fulled though by its cheapness though, because I remember being a really solid case. I also think its nicer to look at, as the window just shows the main compartment.

Its your choice, but, my vote is for the S340 and hopefully the H440.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube