add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Will NF-A15's fit as case fans in the front and back of a Fractal R5?

swordmaster2551

57 months ago

I really like the look of the fans but I'm not sure if the extra 10 mm will be too much.

Comments

• 57 months ago
  • 2 points

Well, Fractal Design's website says that the rear fits a 120mm or 140mm fan, so it should fit. The Noctua fan is 140mm

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

It's 140 x 150 x 25 mm, but I guess if I keep it so the 150 is up and down it will be ok

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

the noctua NF-A15 is a larger 140mm fan with standard 120mm mounting holes. Its only 10mm larger which isn't that much and the fractal has 120mm holes in the back so there shouldn't be any problems.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

No problem you can mount on 140 mm fan can fit on 120 mm hole case.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm think of using one as the rear exhaust fan. Did you buy them, and did they fit?

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah, fits in the back but gotta use the rubber stoppers and it slides all the way down in the slots

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube