add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I'm the guy with the power

Dean01
  • 60 months ago

hi I have computer parts that I can't seem to sell. I have about 10 power supply's. I'm willing to trade all of them for a mother board with SATA connections. So can pcpartpicker contact me? Or if someone wants to buy them from me privately that's cool too. I wish to sell all of my power supply's I don't need so many. And I want to sell a.s.a.p. Please contact me at my email deandouglas2463@gmail.com

Comments

• 60 months ago
  • 3 points

Aside from being in "For Sale or Trade" (See: https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/forum/16-for-sale-or-trade/ ), PCPP doesn't handle the parts themselves, they only allow users to create parts lists and buy them on their own.

Also, would be great if you could list the specs, maker, model type... all the info you have on every PSU you want to trade/sell (and maybe link to a picture or two).

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

This should be in For Sale Or Trade.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

What are the cheapest psu's you have that wwon't blow up.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube