add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

ROSEWILL BLACKHAWK VS. CORSAIR 600T WHITE EDITION

flyinghigh93

77 months ago

Hi,

Please leave comments on which you think is a better choice...

Blackhawk: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147107

600T: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139005

Comments

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

Hello, I would go with Corsair, because they focus on quality, are very reliable, and will generally not disappoint you, but another reason I would go with Corsair is because I have minimal experience with Rosewill Cases.

-Tyler

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

Corsair +1. There are some good things about the blackhawk, but Rosewill's quality is not up there with Corsair. You can't just compare a KIA and a Toyota like that. The 600T is an excellent case, you won't be sorry!

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

rosewill blackhawk is nice. good looks and good price ($89.99 + $20 promo code instant discount = $69.99). comes with 5 preinstalled fans with room to expand up to 10. 5/5 eggs with 584 feedback.

corsair 600t looks good. nice price tag to go along ($159.99 + $20.00 rebate (2 month wait) = $139.99). 3 preinstalled fans. 5/5 eggs with 462 feedback)

you probably won't go wrong with either case.

If my wallet is doing the talking, i'd go with the rosewill blackhawk. if i want a nice looking computer thats white with none of my other peripherals that match with the white, i'd go with corsair.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube