add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need a few case ideas!

tsleighton

77 months ago

So i am working on a new build and cannot decide on a case. The one in my build, i chose because of the placement of the SSD drives behind the motherboard tray, but i really don't want a full tower unless i don't have a choice. I am looking for some ideas for a good ATX mid-tower.

Comments

• 77 months ago
  • 2 points

The Fractal Design R4 is brilliant for its features and how quite it will make your build but without decreasing its cooling performance.

The NZXT Phantom 410 is also a great case for but may be not for the placement of your ssds.

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

Hello, the Cooler Master HAF XM Is and Amazing Mid Tower ATX case, One of the best Designed Mid towers ever imo.

-Tyler

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

The Corsair 500R will have a similar feature set, but i have to say, the H630 is a bad-*** case!!!

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

I like to Fractal R4 case. do you think the NZXT Krakenx60 will fit in the top of it?

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

Also I have just thought about the Cougar Evolution.

It looks pretty cool and you can put an SSD or HDD at the top which keeps cable management clean.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube