add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

tedious task, need help

l13199l

77 months ago

this is a bit odd, but im going to be building using my moms old case, but i dont know what it is, all i know is that its dimensions are around 17" in height, 7.5" in width and 18 in length.

http://puu.sh/3Iddo.jpg this is the link, the picture is crappy so it may be hard to see but there are two usb ports on the front, along with mic/headphone jacks

Comments

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

actually, ive alreayd found the case on newegg, lol

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

The image looks a little like the antec 300 that l13199l, but not exactly. Were you hoping to find out what the case was, is that the purpose of this post?

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah you're right about it being an antec 300, i found out pretty fast, i thought it take a while, i wanted to know what i would be working with, as theres currently a pc running in it and i cant just take it at my own leisure :P

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube