add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Phanteks enthoo luxe rgb led cable

tidyshark

56 months ago

There's a pwm looking cable that says rgb led, won't fit in a pwm slot i cant find any kind of converter from pwm and i haven't really gotten anything from the internet. I'm almost 100% sure that it's the internal lights and i really wanna hook em up

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 2 points

DO NOT connect that to any fan header. that cable is for the optional LED strip accessory. it will fry your motherboard if you connect it. just let it dangle there unless you buy an additional LED strip. it's only compatible with phanteks LED strip AFAIK.

edit: if you are talking about the exterior LED the power cable for those is a standard sata power cable. this case doesn't come with internal lights.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok thanks I looked it up and found out that it's an output so i bought an led strip for the inside

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

nice. glad you didn't hook it up to your motherboard and fry it. I've seen a few people do that if you can believe it lol.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

lol it doesnt even fit on a pwm anyways, wouldve had to break the piece off lol

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I can't figure how people managed to desroty their motherboard. this one amazon review said the person did it twice. "two $200 motherboards fried" I cried.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

wow lol and he had to pay for them both because it was his fault correct?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube