add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H vs. Z87X-UD3H

tarlinian
  • 83 months ago

Hi folks,

I'm trying to find out if there's any advantage to getting the Z87UD4H as opposed to the UD3H. I can't find a single difference between the two other than the color scheme, which I don't particularly care about. But the UD4H is normally ~$30 more expensive. There's a newegg combo now that brings the price of the UD4H down quite a bit, so I'm wondering if it's anything to warrant getting it over the UD3H.

Thanks!

Comments

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

If anyone's interested, I did find one difference. the UD4H has 16 phase VRMs and the UD3h does not. Since I'm not overclocking, I don't expect this to make a significant difference.

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

same i was deciding between the two boards as well but what got me was the color. im making a blue build and wanted the heat sinks to match so if price is flexible that might be a reason to go with ud4h instead of the 3

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube