add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

how low can you go? low budget case

GoatOnDaMoon1

56 months ago

im looking for a case, i dont need, water cooling capability or 10,001 fans just a atx full or mid tower case.

this is my current build.......http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/g8Cj7P

i hope to spend less than £40 on it

thanks in advance for any suggestions

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks for the reply, just one question, between the cases which would you say is the best?

• 56 months ago
  • 2 points

the source supports bigger cpu coolers and has sturdier construction. the other two have more modern features and better hard drive bays.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

ok thanks for the help

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

so just wondering, if i was to increase the budget for a case to £55 or £60 would you still say these cases or different ones?

• 56 months ago
  • 2 points

the fractal arc midi R2 is around 62 pounds. the NZXT Source 530 and fractal core 3500 window should be in that range as well.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

ok ill look into them, thanks

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Core V1 is pretty awesome for its price but its an ITX unfortunately. Why are you stuck on ATX?

I guess the ATX and source would be a lot cheaper due to MOBO price and more upgradeable.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

i just went with ATX as it the "normal" choice when building a PC for the first time

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

That is probably safe. Better airflow and room for upgrades.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube