add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good case for a first time builder?

reddeadked

55 months ago

Hey which would you say is better for a first time builder and a better case overall? The phanteks enthoo pro or the NZXT phantom 530

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Both good cases, I'd pick the enthoo but it is a matter of personal taste really.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

okay what about the enthoo luxe?

[comment deleted]
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the Phantom 410. Looks nice, great cable management and no complaints. I've heard you should be careful with the front panels though as they are a little weak. But If you won't be using an optical drive then its not really an issue.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

okay thanks

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

One vote for the Enthoo Pro. It's a bit more versatile.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

okay how about the enthoo luxe?

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

The Enthoo Luxe is only worth it over the Pro if you really want the LED strips and sand-blasted finish. Otherwise, it's exactly the same as the Pro.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 55 months ago
  • 0 points

it doesn't have more space. They use the exact same frame. It also has the exact same dust filter setup as the Pro. If you're going to say things, make sure they're right.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Both of them are decent case.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

okay cool, i think im going to go with the enthoo pro

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube